We believe that every little step towards a more sustainable lifestyle counts, and design products that facilitate a sustainable lifestyle change.
We aim to make a difference with affordable, problem solving products everyone can use and love joining forces with brands and companies with a sustainable or circular challenge.
We choose the materials we use for their unique natural properties, because they last a long time and/or age beautifully.
Actively looking for ways to contribute to a circular economy through design, we prefer to steer clear of virgin materials if possible, and try to find ways to incorporate industrial residual streams into our designs.
Waterworks' olla-inspired working ensures a natural gradual distribution of moisture from the partly porous terra-cotta cone into the soil it is in connection with.
The glass reservoir holds enough water to last for circa ten days and clearly shows when a refill is needed.
- Porous terracotta provides even water distribution.
- Simply add to your plants, no repotting needed.
- Straightforward usability, original materials.
- Go on vacation with ease of mind. Bekijk product
These brass flower disks allow you to create gorgeous arrangements that make the most of your flowers, every time.
- Buy once, save (on) flowers for years
- Space out your flowers and keep them fresh
- Use fewer flowers in stylish arrangements
- Use vases you already own and love Bekijk product
The Poma/Olera series helps you store fruit and vegetables in a better way and avoid food waste.
Poma/Olera is latin for Fruit/Vegetable. The series is the result of extensive and ongoing research into the best natural way of storing fruit and vegetables in your own home to keep them fresh and eat them when they're ripe.
- The best natural circumstances to store food.
- Store fruit & vegetables separately and shield from ethylene.
- Put healthy eating options on a pedestal.
- Easily keep track of your fresh stock. Bekijk product
Future Proof Food // The Patella Crescenda sprouting set makes it super easy to grow healthy micro-greens in your own home all year round.
While researching how to keep food fresh for the Poma/Olera project, we became increasingly interested in taking control of growing our own things.
- Fresh organic greens all through the year
- Water once and watch your seedlings grow
- Experiment with flavors and varieties
- Grown hygienically without soil Bekijk product
The Helios growth disk offer a stylish solution to growing cuttings, bulbs and pits into a water-rooted plant.
The brass disks fit vessels and jars with diameters ranging from 5,5 to 8 cm (2.15 - 3.12 inch).
- Stylishly suspend your mini plants above water
- Enjoy the beauty of a growing root system
- Grow leftover avocado pits into new plants
- Turn your jar collection in green gems Bekijk product
ReCabinet is a series of sturdy contemporary design cabinets that are up to 95% circular.
With its contemporary design and freedom of choice in color, finish and material, the spacious eco friendly furniture ReCabinet is a fit for both the office as well as the home.
Locally built with a modest environmental footprint, ReCabinet is made to last and can be placed in both large and small scale sustainable interior projects.
- Ample storage
- Up to 95% circular
- Built to last
- Choose your style Bekijk product